Hong Kong Protesters March With American Flag, Throw Chinese Flag Into Water

Originally published at: http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/hong-kong-protesters-march-with-american-flag-throw-chinese-flag-into-water/

I am so disgusted by this.

11 Likes

Makes sense, I’d rather live in America than China or live under the enlightened guidance of White Britons than Chinese ant people.

As for Hong Kong

From Hong Kong basic law

Article 14
The Central People’s Government shall be responsible for the defence of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall be responsible for the maintenance of public order in the Region. Military forces stationed by the Central People’s Government in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for defence shall not interfere in the local affairs of the Region. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region may, when necessary, ask the Central People’s Government for assistance from the garrison in the maintenance of public order and in disaster relief. In addition to abiding by national laws, members of the garrison shall abide by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Expenditure for the garrison shall be borne by the Central People’s Government.

Article 23
The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall enact laws on its own to prohibit any act of treason, secession, sedition, subversion against the Central People’s Government, or theft of state secrets, to prohibit foreign political organizations or bodies from conducting political activities in the Region, and to prohibit political organizations or bodies of the Region from establishing ties with foreign political organizations or bodies.

https://www.basiclaw.gov.hk/pda/en/basiclawtext/chapter_2.html

And for Chinese…

1 Like

Hong Kongese

Is this even a real term? lol

I’m still too confused by why the west is encouraging this. They have zero chance of stopping China annexing Hong Kong so why bother? Have the Jews gone totally insane? The West should concentrate instead in trying to get Kim on their side, reunify Korea and build a stronger military base on that southern Korean-China Border.

1 Like

We´ve got a LOAD of gassing to do.

1 Like

@Nationalist4UK

It’s not my problem or concern considering China, but people have right to self-determination. If people in Hong Kong think they belong to other entity than China so be it. Not that I support intervention of any kind. I am aware that people of Hong Kong don’t think they are part of China.

To bad Chiang Kai-shek lost war and commies won.

5 Likes

They should take that up with the British who sold them out to China.

In the meantime it will be interesting to see what Hong Kong can do about preserving what remains of its former sovreignty. They might be able to pull some kind of financial shenanigans. I’m guessing the Jew bankers behind this unrest have some tricks up their sleeves. HSBC (aka Hong Kong Shanghai Bank) is one of the largest money-laundering outfits in the world. Probably do a lot of business with the Triad, who have a base of operations in Hong Kong and who might be able to make some kind of trouble for the ChiCom government.

The whole planet is going fucking crazy the last few days.

2 Likes

Pretty soon the opinions fat white cat ladies, jews and soy faggots have of China simply won’t matter. The USA is an empire in decline. It’s military ranks filled with homos, trannies, apolitical anti-white POCs and rootless disillusioned white men. When China flexes it’s power what the hell is the USA and Pissrael going to do about it? China needs to go hypernationalistic and xenophobic to keep meddling jews out of their society and keeping their influence to a minimum.

3 Likes

Having roots as a British smack trading post isn’t much of a basis for an identity.

1 Like

Members of the movement have demanded the resignation of Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam. As with all the city’s chief executives, Lam was not elected by the general population but rather chosen by a committee dominated by pro-Beijing elites.

They’d rather be like America, where leaders are chosen by Jews.

1 Like

If I were chinese I would have planted fake protesters to behave this way to discredit them. One wonders are these agent provacateurs or autistic protesters. Seeing how western hong kong is I think the latter.

2 Likes

There probably is a level of false-flagging by the chinks going on as the only people who gain from this are the Chinese who will use these protests to fully annex HK. On the other hand, the West is losing the plot: by Trump not going to war with Syria or Iran or Venezuela , perhaps the Deep State are just going mad. I’m really stumped on this one.

1 Like

Young people in HK are fairly pozzed, into “human rights” and faggots and whatnot, it’s a relatively not-fake protest.

Xi can gas them for all I care.

2 Likes

Is that just Hong Kong Chinese or is that most of the country?

Some how I think that it’s a Hong Kong thing for some reason.

Any insight?

lol I always thought that laowhy86 was jewish. I remember commenting on one of his vids a few years back asking why he’s so eager to push western degeneracy into China and asking him if he was jewish. He even looks a bit jewy.

ugh, chink tanks are the worst. they may have high intelligence, but their low vitality and hit points make for an awfully squishy meat shield. would not raid with.

1 Like

The PLA will move into HK in a matter of hours, days, or weeks, but not months.

Public order will be maintained…

Xi will crush the (((foreign orchestrated sedition))).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.